ewe spinster

A chemist's journey thru the land of fiber.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Most amazing swap package EVER

Kelly D. sent me the most amazing swap package EVER!

This thing is massive! When it came in the mail I was sure it was something else, I mean, how could a box with tea and yarn be so heavy and sizeable?

I was totally blown away by Kelly’s generosity…..She sent me 3 tins of loose leaf tea (my fav) in Gunpowder Green, Kentucky Blend (Black), and Indian Chai.
Kelly also included a giant tin full of chocolates and sweets – all made in Kentucky! A tea cup and saucer (hey, who told her I’ve been drinking tea from a mug?!?), two Halloween stuffies, a Lantern Moon sheep tape measure, two beautiful hand-dyed skeins of lace-weight yarn and a pattern for lace weight scarves.



Kelly, I've never received such an amazingly generous swap package! Everything was so nicely wrapped and full of cheer! I can't wait to share the Jamieson's chocolates with my friend whose last name is Jamieson! The mints and sweets are delicious (my boyfriend can attest to that), and I've just brewed a cup of the Kentucky Blend!

Kelly, Thanks for everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home