ewe spinster

A chemist's journey thru the land of fiber.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

autumn leaves

Today I snapped a few shots during my mid-day bicycle ride through the park. The autumn colors were so beautiful, that I couldn't resist the temptation to extricate my camera from my sachel (while riding), to snap a few shots (without even looking thru the viewfinder), and these are my results:






I love the contrast between the evergreens, the reds and oranges, and the vibrant green of the trees whose leaves have yet to turn. This should be a source of inspiration for a knitting project. Seeing these photos, I cannot believe that the sky was so blue! And to think, it was raining a bit when I took these photos! Sadly, tomorrow's forcast looks bleak and rainy, so I have sworn off bicycling (for one day at least ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home