ewe spinster

A chemist's journey thru the land of fiber.

Friday, September 08, 2006

shopping spree!

Tonight Beadupp and I went shopping at the mall....and we came home with some great stuff...At World Market, we looked for some nice teas for the up-coming knitter's tea swap, and I also grabbed some cola flavored candies (my fav). Next we headed over to starbucks where Beadupp fell in love with a set of coffee cups,

but settled for a white chocolate iced mocha with whip :)

After the caffeine soaked in, whe drove toward Macy's to claim our free Estee Lauder lipstick......we both grabbed the darkest shade (perfect for autumn, a really lovely sort of sparkly rosy brown, and full size too).....Of course, we were supposed to have a consultation with the beauty experts....you know....where they doll you up, make you look great, then pressure you into buying a bunch of stuff.....But I new that because they only have one girl working on Friday nights, you can get the free stuff without the 30 minute consultation - Score! While we were headed out, I noticed that Clinique had a free thing too. But because Gena recognized me, we got the bundle of goodies without the consultation - we scored one eye cream, a full-size lipstick, and a 3-step sample!

Next we headed of to Bath and Body Works to redeem our many coupons for free items such as room spray, menthe lip shine, and lotion.

Check my haul................

On the left............................................................On the right
(Things I paid for)........................................(tons of free stuff)




And I also picked up some bling for my knitting bag......