ewe spinster

A chemist's journey thru the land of fiber.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

i'm in ravenclaw too...

Well, I took the House Quiz too, and this time I landed in Ravenclaw.......


The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!



Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."


Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).




I guess I am a geek


3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM PDT, Blogger Marlene said...

I landed in Ravenclaw too, but only by a small margin. The top three were only seperated by 17 points. Slytherine was the one that missed by the farthest.

 
At 2:09 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I writing this anonymously so you know that you have a Tea Swap Pal. Please let me know what you preferences are. My main concerns are always things like do you mind caffinated tea? Herbal or not or both? What do ou drink at home regularly? I see you like Owls and Harry Potter! This is a good thing.

 
At 7:05 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't post on your entry above, but man, that owl is cute! KEE-YOOT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home