ewe spinster

A chemist's journey thru the land of fiber.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

One Skein Swap: Second Package


This afternoon the package from CrochetCrazy arrived, and I was excited to see what yarn she had chosen for the month of July........
Last month's yarn was so much fun, so I couldn't imagine what was inside:




I love the Wildfoote yarn (superwash, my fav) in camel.....I think I will turn this yarn into a tiny hooting friend :)

I think I'd like him to look like a knitted version of this stuffy:



CrochetCrazy also included a British copy of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!

For me the book was also very exciting, as I do not yet own copies of COS and POA! (although I do own copies of Harry Potter Books 4 thru 6).


Yet again, CrochetCrazy surprised me with adorable yarn and an awesome book.


Mary,

Thanks for this amazing gift! Once again, I was surprised by your generosity and thoughtfulness!
I can't wait to see what you have in store for August!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home