ewe spinster

A chemist's journey thru the land of fiber.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

One Skein Swap: First Package

This morning the package from CrochetCrazy arrived, and I was bubbling with excitement!
I couldn't imagine what the yarn would be like, so I could hardly contain myself.

Look at the care which was taken in packaging the gift:



And it came in the cutest little gift bag :)



The best surprise was inside the bag:

I love the 3-ply alpaca lace-weight yarn, each ply is a different color! one black, one lavender, one blue like the evening sky! CrochetCrazy also included a British copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone!


I can't imagine that Mary (Crochet Crazy) knows of my love for Harry Potter.....Perhaps fyberduck added something to my profile to tip Mary ;)
I can't wait to knit something cute with this adorable yarn!
I'm thinking a lace doily to adorn my antique cedar chest!
Of course, I'll have to consult the gals at my guild

Mary,

Thanks for this amazing gift! I was surprised by your generosity and thoughtfulness!
I can't wait to see what you have in store for July!